Sunday, January 30, 2011

Everyday is like sunday.

Today i'm having a kinda lazy day.

listening to ALICE COOPERS from the inside album.. i've loved this album since i was a kid & thats a long time haha, speaking of age.. I think i'm going senile.
Today I went to go on the six ft ditch myspace page for the first time in I don't even know how long & I can't even remember the password.. I tried to get them to send the password to my email,m but the email box was empty.

& then I forgot my msn login so I had to make a new one.

Done housework today, & heard the new danny diablo album.. & on that note I shall say I was lost for words haha, I still lve him though.. gotta love Ezac.

thought it would be nice to write something on here & not have a pic.

Theres always a first for everything..

less than a month till my birthday, jeeez.. Just like 7 secs I wanna stay young untill I die.. I think I need to go on that show DR 90210.

No comments:

Post a Comment