Tuesday, February 1, 2011

MAD MEN

I've seen this show a few times in the last year or so, but suddenly I have really got into it (despite being now in season 5), I love it, now I wanna see it from the start so I can catch up on the episodes i've missed.



A drama about one of New York's most prestigious ad agencies at the beginning of the 1960s, focusing on one of the firm's most mysterious but extremely talented ad executives, Donald Draper.




Mad Men is a compelling insight into the harsh reality of life in the 60s, perfectly portrayed through the dealings of a prestigious ad agency in New York's Madison Avenue. This was the era of astonishing sexism, homophobia and the last golden years of the guilt free cigarette, as mass consumerism took hold and helped form the American dream. This stunning thirteen episodes series drips with atmosphere and is a sophisticated, no holds barred drama from the producer of The Sopranos.

No comments:

Post a Comment